Pack the truck
Peterson Strobe Tuners - Roadie Tetris

Pack the truck
Peterson Strobe Tuners - Roadie Tetris
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
After scooping snow all afternoon, I don't have much interest in "packing the truck". :haha: (...readers can take that emoticon either way... I'm ready for a nap, or I'm a p####... either way applies at the moment...)
I will put in a good plug for the game host though, the Peterson tuning software is great. I still use my old Conn strobe away from home, but if I'm near my PC, the Conn stays on the shelf in deference to Peterson. :2thumbsup:
"[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]
[I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.
Ha! Very funny. I'm just back from a loooong work week, much of it loading and unloading semi trucks. It's much easier in the game.
It's amazing how much of a sweat you can work up in 16F snowy weather unloading a truck down a ramp.
Bookmarks